By participating in any event organized and hosted by Edbabel Ltd, you the participant, agree to the following terms and conditions without restriction:
1.- All participants are responsible for their own safety and well-being during the event. Edbabel Ltd will do its best to ensure that participants safely attend a variety of localities and venues within Edinburgh. However, Edbabel Ltd events cannot mitigate every eventuality and as such, Edbabel Ltd events involve an element of possible risk. All participants acknowledge these risks and attend events of their own accord and solely at their own risk.
2. -All participants should be aware of their own physical or mental limitations before attending an event. People with medical conditions or who are pregnant are strongly advised not to participate in Edbabel Ltd events and must inform Edbabel Ltd of the full nature of their condition before participating.
3. -All tickets must be purchased before you may participate in Edbabel Ltd events. Tickets purchased from distributors (hostels, accommodation providers, online sales, etc) will be redeemed for a wristband at the starting venue.
4. -You may not change or cancel tickets after purchase with any distributor. Direct sales made with Edbabel Ltd may be refunded or another ticket provided at Edbabel Ltd discretion.
5. -Edbabel Ltd reserves the right to cancel a tour at its own discretion and for any reason. In the event of a cancellation, Edbabel Ltd will try to contact distributors and clients as quickly as possible and will refund or replace tickets where appropriate.
6. -Edbabel Ltd reserves the right to change or modify tours without notice, including changing or altering venues and routes. In the event of a change, Edbabel Ltd will endeavour to substitute comparable venues, but accepts no liability for changes.
7.-Edbabel Ltd accepts no liability for participant’s behaviour and reserves the right to refuse entry or remove from events anyone who is drunk, disorderly, aggressive, abusive or anti-social. In the event of refusal or removal, Edbabel Ltd will not refund ticket prices or cover any additional costs incurred by participants as a result.
8.- The participant agrees to indemnify Edbabel Ltd (it’s employees, directors, suppliers, agents, distributors, representatives, etc) against any third party claims as a result of the participant’s behaviour and actions. Any damages or loss caused by a participant is solely the participant’s responsibility.
9.- All venues (including bars and clubs), attended by Edbabel Ltd reserve the right to refuse entry or remove participants from venues for any reason including drunk, disorderly, aggressive, abusive or anti-social behaviour. Edbabel Ltd accepts no liability in the event of refusal or removal and will not refund ticket prices in such an event.
10. -All Edbabel Ltd participants must be 18 years or older or must be accompanied by an adult. Only official identification will be accepted as proof of age and includes: Passports, driver licences, proof of age cards, etc. Unacceptable identification includes photocopies, student cards and other non-government issued identification.
11. -Some Edbabel Ltd events include opportunities for participants to consume alcohol at their own discretion. Edbabel Ltd urges all participants to drink responsibly and cannot accept any responsibility or liability if participants drink excessively, resulting in damages, ill health, injury or death.